Изцяло актуализирано съдържание – практически казуси:
ADVANCED SEMINAR ON DEVELOPMENTS IN DEMAND GUARANTEES and STANDBY L/C WORLD – One day practical workshop!
Продължителност на обучението: от 09:00 до 17:00ч.
Място на провеждане:
ЧРЕЗ ВИРТУАЛНА КЛАСНА СТАЯ (евентуално с опция за присъствие в зала, ако епидемологичната обстановка към датата на провеждане го позволява)
Работен език:Участниците се очаква да притежават добро ниво на владеене на английски език
Target group/ Целева група:
- bankers working in trade finance, particularly in documentary payments, export/import finance departments;/ банкови специалисти, работещи в сферата на търговското финансиране, документарните разплащания, експортно/импортно финансиране и др.;
- specialists in trade finance, front office bank specialists, relationship managers;/ специалисти търговско финансиране, фронт-офис специалисти и мениджъри клиентско обслужване;
- bank lawyers, auditors, middle level management, corporate banking managers/ юрисконсулти, адвокати, одитори, среден мениджърски състав, мениджъри корпоративно банкиране и др.
1. Learn about recent developments in the demand guarantee practices regarding main guarantee operations, such as:
- issuance, amendments
- advising, examination of demands
- termination, reduction, extension
- common problematic situations and how to avoid them and solve.
2. Get familiar with ICC Rules for Demand Guarantees – URDG 758 and new ICC publication to supplement it and further elaborate on the URDG 758 rules: ISDGP (International Standard Demand Guarantee Practice) with many real life scenarios.
3. Familiarize itself with concept of electronic guarantees, presentations in electronic forms.
08:30 – 09:00 Registration
09:00 – 10:30 Demand Guarantees subject ICC Rules for Demand Guarantees URDG 758 as further explained by ISDGP • Applicability of URDG 758 and ISDGP • Definitions in URDG and ISDGP explained • Issuance, Advising, Amendments
10:30 – 10:50 Contact break
10:50 - 12:00 Demand Guarantees subject ICC Rules for Demand Guarantees URDG 758 as further explained by ISDGP • Clauses regarding coming into force, reduction of amount • Clauses regarding termination, extension • Presentations in paper form • Demands, Extend or pay demands • Examination of Demands and other presentations • Non-complying demands: refusals, waiver, representation
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
13:00 – 14:30 Demand Guarantees subject ICC Rules for Demand Guarantees URDG 758 as further explained by ISDGP • Payment, Transfer, Assignment of Proceeds • Force Majeure • Common mistakes in practice, terms and conditions of guarantees
14:30 - 14:50 Contact break
14:50 – 16:00 Demand Guarantees subject ICC Rules for Demand Guarantees URDG 758 as further explained by ISDGP • ICC Opinions on demnd guarantees • Interesting court cases on guarantees • Questions & Answers
16:00 - 17:00 Electronic guarantees: issuance and presentations in electronic forms • UDRG and ISDGP on electronic guarantees • Issuance of electronic guarantees: guarantees issued by SWIFT, by other forms • Presentations – demands, termination – in electronic form: SWIFT messages, other electronic documents • Electronic presentations: practical issues and need for further guidance • Questions & Answers
17:00 Closing and Wrap upЗАБЕЛЕЖКА: Участниците получават сертификат за участието си в семинара от Международен банков институт.
Trainer/ Водещ обучението:Mr. Pavel Andrle/ Г-н Павел Андрле,
• international trade finance advisor, consultant and trainer, founder & owner & director of Trade Finance Consulting, s.r.o./ консултант и лектор по международно търговско финансиране, основател, собственик и директор на „Trade Finance Consulting“;
• a Secretary to the Banking Commission of ICC Czech Republic and also to Commission on Commercial Law and Practice of ICC Czech Republic/ секретар на Банковата комисия към Международната търговска камара в Чехия, а също и към Комисията по Търговския закон и практики към Международната търговска камара в Чехия;
• frequent DOCDEX Expert of ICC Centre for Expertise with ICC International Arbitration Court, ICC Paris/ DOCDEX експерт в Център за експертиза към Международния арбитражен съд, Международната търговска камара;
• certified ICC trainer on Incoterms 2020/ Сертифициран обучител по Incoterms 2020 към Международната търговска камара;
• frequent writer of articles in leading trade finance magazines/ притежава многобройни публикации във водещи издания в сферата на търговското финансиране;
• author of leading books on documentary credit operations and other trade finance products/ автор на книги относно документарните операции и търговското финансиране.
COURSE FACILITATORMr. Pavel Andrle, BSc., LL.M is well established international trade finance advisor, consultant and trainer, founder & owner & director of Trade Finance Consulting, s.r.o., a consulting company. He is also a Secretary to the Banking Commission of ICC Czech Republic which he regularly represents at the ICC Banking Commission meetings abroad. He chaired the working groups of ICC CR which revised translations of UCP 500, UCP 600, eUCP, ISP98, URDG 758 and other Banking Commission documents into Czech language. He has been deeply involved in the revision of UCP as a member of UCP 600 Consulting group being formed by over forty experts from all over the world. He was involved in development of URBPO as a member of the ICC Banking Commission Consulting group on BPO. Nowadays, he is a member of ICC Task Force on Guarantees, also a member of the new Global Supply Chain Finance Forum (which includes former ICC Banking Commission Consulting group for Forfaiting which developed ICC rules for Forfaiting in cooperation with former IFA, today´s ITFA). In years 2010-2011 he also served as a member of the ICC Banking Commission Group of Experts which drafted the official ICC Banking Commission Opinions on ICC Rules. Mr. Andrle worked closely with Mr. Miroslav Subert, a member of the Incoterms 2010 Drafting Group, during the revision of Incoterms and has cooperated in the official translation of Incoterms 2010 and 2020 into Czech language. He has been also involved in the revision of Incoterms 2020. He has delivered numerous seminars on Incoterms 2000, Incoterms 2010 and recently on Incoterms 2020, both in Czech Republic and abroad. He is a certified ICC trainer on Incoterms 2020. In October 2014, Mr. Andrle was appointed as a Secretary to the Commission on Commercial Law and Practice of ICC Czech Republic. Mr. Pavel Andrle is an international trade and finance consultant and lecturer. He has worked for a number of leading local and international banks in various positions (for instance as trade finance specialist, head of trade finance, trade finance risk manager, in-house trainer). Frequent Lecturer in Documentary Credits, Bank Guarantees & Trade Finance for the Banking Institute, Institute of Foreign Trade Transport & Forwarding, ICC CR and Chamber of Commerce of Czech Republic. He is a regular facilitator in seminars abroad in English for ICC National Committees, bank associations, training institutes and chambers of commerce world-wide. Mr. Andrle has conducted seminars held in more than 65 countries of the world, among them: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Vietnam, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, China, Philippines, Singapore, Sierra Leone, Zambia, Uganda, Ghana, South Africa, Nigeria, Albania, Poland, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, U.K., Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Georgia, Croatia, Turkey, Russia, Mongolia, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, UAE, Trinidad and Tobago, Dominica, etc. He is author of the publication „Documentary Credits – a Practical Guide“ published by Grada Publishing, a.s. (7 editions). He has written a „Commentary to UCP 500 in the light of ISBP and other ICC Banking Commission documents“ and „Commentary to UCP 600” published by ICC CR (all in Czech language). He wrote book on “Examination of documents under Documentary Credits” which has been published in two editions (in English language). Most recently (Feb. 2021) he published another English book “Documentary Credits in Practice”. He is appointed ICC CR expert to reply to enquiries related to Documentary Credits and Trade and Structured Finance – development of technical assistance consultancy services of ICC CR to banks, carriers, insurance companies and traders. It includes advisory services and in-house technical assistance in banks and companies. He is a frequent DOCDEX Expert of ICC Centre for Expertise with ICC International Arbitration Court, ICC Paris, also an arbitrator with Vilnius Arbitration Court, Lithuania. He has been active trainer under Global Trade Finance program of IFC (International Finance Corporation – a member of World Bank Group). He has delivered trainings and/or consultancy services to many other DFIs (developing financial institutions). In November 2018 he joined DCW (Documentary Credit World, the world leading magazine on documentary credits, standbys and guarantees) Editorial Advisory Board. Mr. Andrle also serves at the lead tutor in the Finance of International Trade with the electronic Business School International. He is also Business Development director with TradeAssets, blockchain based digital platform for distribution of trade assets. More about his activities and his contact details can be found at www.tradefinanceconsulting.com. Краен срок за записване: 21.10.2022 г. Такса за участие с ДДС: 264 лв. Такса за участие с ДДС с отстъпка за ранно записване и плащане до 30 септември 2022 г.: 240 лв. МОЛЯ, ОБЪРНЕТЕ ВНИМАНИЕ! ПРИ ОТКАЗ НА ЗАЯВЕНО УЧАСТИЕ 3 и по-малко работни дни преди началото на семинар, заявителят дължи 50% от таксата за участие. При НЕЯВЯВАНЕ на записан участник, заявителят дължи 100% от таксата за участие.
Плащането се извършва: по банков път.
Организация: "МБИ" ЕООД
Централна кооперативна банка Клон “Дондуков”
Сметка: BG24 CECB 9790 1041 5874 00
BIC код: CECBBGSF
В основание за превода се вписва: дата на курса, име и фамилия на участника. Фактура за преведената такса ще получите в деня на курса или (друго).
За да участвате в курса, трябва да се запишете на телефон: 0889 476 160, 0888 222 351 или да се регистрирате директно през нашия сайт.Регистрирай се тук